Need a helping hand to use Nubo’s services?
… the documentation : get to grips with Nubo’s services, find out how to configure your devices and go further in your use of e-mail and the cloud. Note: only a part of the documentation has been translated in English.
… the frequently asked questions : read some of the answers you’ll find about the Nubo project, the cooperative, shareholding, subscriptions, available services and more.
… on Nubo agora :come and ask your questions, find out what others have to say, contribute to the answers, take part in discussions and exchange with the community.
Meet us (irl or virtually):
… at the meetings : see if there are workshops or self-help sessions near you, or online, where you can also contribute your help and experience.
please note that we are still a small, partly volunteer team. We will do our best to respond to all requests, but a rapid response may not always be possible.
Have you found a bug? Something is not working as it should?
… on our Gitlab repository: if you know - or want to know - Gitlab or the issue system, create an account and open a new issue with what you’ve found.
How to make a good bug report? — A few tips:
- Describe what you were doing and what you wanted to do.
- If you were experiencing a problem while browsing, copy the link or describe the page where the problem occurred.
- If you got an error message, copy it in full (or take a screenshot or photo).
- Indicate the day and time, to the minute if possible, when you encountered the problem.
- Give any other information you may have: device type, operating system, software…
If you don’t have all this information, don’t panic. Contact us and we’ll explore together what might have happened.